One of the modern iconic cities of architecture and interior design attracts interior designers to have a place in its market by setting up a business in Dubai. The Interior business setup is becoming an international market requirement. Decoration and maintenance businesses are always growing all over the world with everyone, whether commercial or residential looking into leaving a mark where they are. Dubai is one of the most demanding markets when it comes to creativity in different mediums, especially architectural or interiors.
The UAE holds 39% of the interior design and fit-out market in the GCC region. As construction in the UAE flourishes to meet the requirements of the Expo 2020 and vision of the Emirate 2021, there is an expected major and optimistic increase in demand for interior design and fit-out. State spending was expected to upsurge to a total of around $15 billion boosting the design market as well, which was expected to reach US$ 36 bn as per Interior market report 2019.
A positive encouraging market and atmosphere for designers and architects to pursue setting up a business in Dubai, keeping in mind the main requirement to setup interior design Company in Dubai. The most impressive advantages include but do not limit to the following:
- Greater than before demand for commercial and residential interior and fit-out services.
- Market of an open economy.
- Work-convenient infrastructure
- World rank brands with experience to help.
- Special licensing for designers and artists.
- Insignificant tax.
Where can one set up an Interior Design Business in Dubai?
In the case of setting up an interior design business in Dubai, not knowing all the requirements nor the rules and regulations of choosing an option over the other. IBG business setup consultant in Dubai would explain to you all the details and assist you with the business registration process but before that, understand the two choices, D3 and Mainland, for an interior design company setup in Dubai:
- Mainland Company Dubai
Business setup in Dubai Mainland is the most suitable and the perfect choice for an interior design company set up with the intention of practicing in Dubai and across the UAE. It is required to have a relevant degree; a professional license, and experience of practicing in order to start the business in Dubai by going through a set of procedures including:
- Agreeing With A Local Sponsor Or Local Agent
- Obtaining A Professional License With The (DED) Department Of Economic Development
- Approval From Dubai Municipality, Extremely Important
- Trade Name Arrangements
- Choosing An Office space
- Submission Of Company Formation
- Business License Collection At The Authority
- (D3) Dubai Design District Free Zone
D3 stands for the Dubai Design District, which was developed to inspire the design of medium creative individuals. It has been providing abundant encouragement benefits and incentives to inspire the creative minds of the interior designing field. D3 is the best choice for a free zone entity. However, in order to get the design to be implemented into execution, it might need to go through a mainland interior design company. Free zone business setup in D3 is a series of certain procedures:
- Applying and Getting the Initial Approval
After submitting the required and relevant documents to be reviewed by the authority that includes:
- License Application
- Business plan in details
- No Objection Certificate for the company (if the proposed company name is registered in Dubai)
- Scanned passport copies of shareholders, directors, and managers
- Incorporation certificate copy
- Business Registration
After the respective authority checks the legal documentation, they issue a Customer Confirmation Letter relating to the leasing of the office space in the zone. The needed documents for this phase include:
- Company Registration Application
- Attested Notarized (MOA) Memorandum of Association
- Notarized Certificate of Incorporation copy
- RIC form
- Board resolution
- No Objection Certificate (if needed and applicable)
- Lease Document Signing, Sponsorship, and Collection of the License
- Collection of the Customer Confirmation Letter and Payment of the Fee
Success does not wait but it could start on any day. Get in touch with our experienced consultants and get your company registered and up and working hitting all the right notes.