We collect information that is:
Voluntary: Provided by the user through registration and checkout form fields.
Automated Mechanism: Derived from our tracking algorithms when you visit our website.
- The information provided by you is used to optimize website content according to your preferences and contact you regarding your query.
- We hold full responsibility to safeguard and conceal this information.
- IBG is entitled to collect information for surveys and identify usage patterns from specific regions and specific areas of the website.
- Information collected for marketing purposes is used for marketing purposes only.
- Newsletters and other promotional content will only be shared with those who requested for them
- Users have the autonomy to unsubscribe from our newsletter services as per instructions
- IBG will not be responsible for information provided to third-party sites on its website by users
- Our updated privacy regulations with regards to your personal information are covered in detail below from points 1 to 10.
1. Your personal information and how we collect it
2. How we use your personal information
We internally store, process, and disclose your Personal Information and other data we collect to provide you with the most suitable business solutions as per your query. IBG Corporate Services Provider LLC will process your Personal Information in accordance with this policy, applicable to the type of business solution you seek and we will disclose your Personal Information only to our internal employees and experts with the aim of guiding and helping you make the right decision. We will also process your Personal Information for other legitimate business purposes such as producing statistics, analyzing the number of visitors to our website, and complying with other contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations and duties.
We do not use automated decision-making technologies in any shape or form to make final or conclusive decisions about you and a member of our staff will always be involved in the process of providing the best possible consultation to you.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose (e.g. the provision of add-on services including PRO services or Digital Marketing services post company formation).
3. Transferring your personal information outside of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
You can contact us if you require further information on the mechanism we use when transferring your Personal Information out of the UAE.
4. How long we retain your personal information
IBG Consulting will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to turn around the requirements. This means we will keep your personal information throughout the period of your relationship with us and whilst we are servicing your request.
If you no longer wish to receive our services, we will continue to retain your personal information on our client database for a further period of five years after our relationship ends, so that we can comply with our regulatory obligations. After the five-year retention period expires, we will delete your personal data from our records.
We will keep certain basic information about our clients (including contracts, identification documents, financial and transaction data) for up to seven years from when our relationship ends, for legal, compliance, and tax purposes.
5. Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Make a Data Subject Access Request to access your personal information at any time. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you corrected, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure / deletion / removal of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where we do not have a valid reason to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully, or where we are required to erase your P personal information to comply with local law. Please Note: We may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to unsubscribe from where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to process it.
- Data Portability / Request the transfer of your personal information to you or directly to another controller. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the personal information to perform a contract with you. We will (unless there is an exemption) assist you by securely transferring your Personal Information directly to another controller where technically feasible or by providing you with a copy in a structured commonly used machine-readable format.
6. Additional information and Response Time
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights or when you make an informal request). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person other than the individual who has the right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to help us locate your data and to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 24 hours. It may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
7. Marketing Messages
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal information except in relation to sending direct marketing communications via email or text message. You may receive marketing communications from us if you provided us with your details when you fill up our contact us form or registered with us at a job fair, promotional or networking event or attended a training course and you have given us consent to send you marketing. We may also use your identity, contact details, technical data, usage data, and profile data to form a view and decide which services may of interest or relevant for you. We will never sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties to use for marketing.
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time
by opting out links contained in our marketing email messages. Opting out of receiving marketing messages does not apply to:
- Personal information that you have provided to us as a result of your request for company formation services;
- Personal information that you have provided to us in connection with PRO services;
- Personal information that you have provided to us in connection with Digital Marketing services;
- Personal information that you have provided to us in connection with services that we provide through our partner network which includes International Bank Account setup, Citizenship, Tax Consultation, Office Setup services and any other services that is within the scope of our discussion and agreement.
10. Links to other websites