Our terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all users browsing or interacting with this website and its features. Reproduction of the content of any format without the owner’s consent is strictly prohibited and ruled as a criminal offense punishable in accordance with UAE’s Intellectual Property Laws. We own all rights to ‘IBG Consulting’ website and thereby all the intellectual property that is contained in it. By viewing the materials or interacting with this website, you expressly accept the terms and conditions listed below:
You are prohibited from:
1.Selling, commercializing, or publishing any of our website materials to individuals, companies, or online media channels;
2.Contacting or engaging with our users or clients without our consent;
3.Exploiting or extracting any confidential data that is restricted to your access;
4.Performing marketing or advertising practices through our website;
5.Posting or using any content that is not yours or entitled to third-party copyrights.
- Using the website in any way to damage the reputation or prestige of our company or any other business entity will hold you liable to legal prosecution.
- IBG reserves the right to remove any content at any time from the website.
- Your information and content will remain protected and open to your access.
- You will be responsible for your usage on our website and no officers, directors, or employees will be liable for this use.
- Our terms and conditions may be revised or updated at the sole discretion of IBG. Users are advised to visit our Terms and Conditions page periodically to remain informed.
- IBG takes full responsibility for protecting your data and does not partake in selling or revealing your data.
- You are held to consent to storing cookies when using our website.
Our website falls under the respective governing laws and jurisdiction of Dubai, UAE.