Terms and Conditions
Version 1.0, May 2017.
1. This web site is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. IBG Consulting and affiliates has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is correct at the time of inclusion
2. Except as expressly provided for on this web site, IBG Consulting and affiliates not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
3. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in IBG Consulting and affiliates and /or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the web site other than the limited right to use the web site in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this web site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this web site or its content. You may not make any part of the web site available as part of another web site, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority. In the event that any part of this site is made available as part of another website or via links from another site not operated by Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority, IBG Consulting and affiliates shall not be responsible for such other sites not under its control and cannot accept any liability for the content, accuracy or any other characteristics or attributes of information, photographs or links appearing at, or the security of any activity carried out on or through such other sites.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
4. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
5. IBG Consulting and affiliates reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify IBG Consulting and affiliates against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against IBG Consulting and affiliates as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
7. While this web site may provide links to other web sites, IBG Consulting and affiliates has no control over such sites. Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied. IBG Consulting and affiliates cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on such other sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
8. If you are in breach of these terms, IBG Consulting and affiliates may elect to suspend or block your access to this web site without further notice and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
9. This web site is provided to you free of charge, and IBG Consulting and affiliates accepts any liability to you. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this web site.
10. These terms may be amended by IBG Consulting and affiliates from time to time in its sole discretion as it deems fit.
11. These terms and conditions and the content of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable there to. Any disputes arising out of the operation and/or use of this website shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
13. Variation of Terms
IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
14. Entire Agreement
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
15. TERMS OF PAYMENT:
All payments (except otherwise indicated) are payable to our account. Please contact us for the complete details.
Payments are to be made in advance for all services, except where post dated cheques or another form of guarantee to the entirety of the services is received and approved.
The Fee structure and costs are as indicated and agreed at time of signing these terms and conditions or as is prevalent at the time of subscribing for a product or service after the signing of these terms and conditions
The customer is required to provide payment via cash, bank transfer, credit card, post-dated cheques upon application, amounting to the agreed Support Services terms for the longevity of the trade license or as otherwise agreed.
All bank transfer fees are to be borne by the payer.
We accept online payments in Emirati Dirham (AED) through Visa and Master Card.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines commence upon realisation of payment.
Any ancillary services will be quoted and charged in advance and accepted through written consent or otherwise agreed.
Business Centre Services, Phone Numbers, Fax Number, Meeting Room, Internet Café, Address and Courier Mail Management Services will be provided by and governed by the selected operator. Please note charges apply for transferring calls, furthermore the fax number is a communal fax number not a dedicated one. With regard to meeting rooms, bookings need to be made a minimum of 3 working days in advance and a booking is limited to units of 2 hours. Internet Café usage is on a first come first serve basis, IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES will make payment to the selected Business Centre and for the selected service on behalf of the Client, however the client will be required to sign the terms and conditions of the selected operator and will be bound and governed by those terms and conditions. IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES is not liable or responsible for any part of the agreement entered into between the Client and the selected Business Centre or the services in which they offer. Any sundry services i.e. call transfer charges, photocopying, printing, additional meeting room hours and internet café days will be billed directly by the business centre to the client and must be settled immediately to avoid all business centre services being suspended. Please refer to the T&Cs of the Business Center itself.
With regard to meeting rooms hours and days at the internet café, no partial bookings are accepted, i.e. a half hour meeting room booking will be viewed as 1 hour, and similarly if you use the internet café for 2 hours it will be viewed as 1 day. Furthermore if for example 2 of you are using the internet café on the same day and occupying 2 desks, that will count as 2 days usage. Furthermore desk space cannot be shared, you can only have 1 person occupying 1 desk. If you would like additional meeting room hours and/or internet café days you may approach the Business Centre and pay them the applicable rates directly. Also please note that desk usage at the internet café is on a first come first serve basis, and meeting rooms need to be booked in advance and are subject to availability. Unused meeting room hours or internet café days cannot be rolled over to the following month.
Any regular mail received will be kept for 60 calendar days and will be discarded thereafter if not collected. Any parcels received will carry a handling fee of 100 AED per item in addition to any applicable customs fees; parcels will be discarded after 21 calendar days if not collected.
The PO Box details that appear on your Free Zone trade license can NOT be used to receive any mail or packages for yourself or your company; any mail or packages sent to these PO Boxes will be destroyed.
Some services will be provided by and governed by a 3rd party operator. IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES will make payment to the selected 3rd party operator for the selected service on behalf of the Client, however the client will be required to sign the terms and conditions of the selected 3rd party operator and will be bound and governed by those terms and conditions. IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES carry no liability for any part of the agreement entered into between the Client and the selected 3rd party operator.
Any payments received by IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES towards any product or service are non-refundable unless agreed otherwise. This condition is valid even if the payment received isn’t for the full amount of the service or product subscribed for and/or the customer has yet to provide IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES with all the correct documentary requirements for said product or service and/or their application is rejected by the licensing/government authority for any reason.
16. NON – PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
In the event that the post dated cheques or security deposit for any products or services subscribed to are not cleared within 30 days of their due date, legal action will be sought to recover the funds upto and including the cancellation of the company trade license and any company visas and imposing any necessary bans through the free zone and/or other licensing authority and/or UAE immigration against the customer. Furthermore IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES reserves the right to take over and subsequently close the customer’s company incorporated via IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES should it deem it necessary and cancel any visas associated with said company without notice in the sole case of any outstanding payment being delinquent for over 30 days, where the customer will remain liable for the outstanding charges to IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES and all applicable fees associated with the cancellation of said trade license and visas (pricing available on www.IBG Consulting and affiliates.ae)
Late payments will be subject to a penalty of 10% per month or part thereof.
Cheques returned result in a charge of AED 250.
In an event of an unauthorized credit card for monthly Support Services payment, there will be a charge of AED 250
Any yearly renewable product or service will auto renew for a further 12 month period unless written notice is received 2 months before the renewal date.
You will be required to settle upfront in full any pending instalments at the time of cancellation of your license.
In the event of cancellation of the trade license, you will be required to pay the prevailing IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES/government charges for closing down the company or cancelling the visas.
Ownership of any property left in IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES facilities being transferred to IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES, for disposal, sale, or any other action deemed necessary to recover any outstanding balance from the customer. IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES will have no obligation whatsoever to disclose information concerning action taken if any, and may still take necessary legal measures to obtain payment for services provided from the customer.
With regard to the company setup via IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES, the client is obliged to maintain IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES as their agent for the lifetime the company remains in existence, and are not permitted to transact their company license renewal or any other process pertaining to their company individually or via another agent or via the Free Zone at any time unless otherwise agreed by IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES.
IBG CONSULTING AND AFFILIATES reserves the right to take legal action both in the UAE and globally to recover all and any funds it is owed, and to assign the collection of any such debts to a 3rd party collection agent in any jurisdiction domestically or globally.
17. We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make your data available to any third party.
18. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall IBG Consulting and affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and IBG Consulting and affiliates, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
19. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.