Sharjah Publishing City (SPC Freezone) has been the world’s first free zone authority dedicated solely to publishing, printing, and media since 2017. It’s being built in the heart of Sharjah, which has been at the center of the UAE’s publishing business since the country’s inception.
Its objectives include increasing investment in creative sectors, creating a platform for global culture and knowledge exchange, stressing the relevance of books in today’s multi-media world, and helping the children’s book industry.
This Blog is Your Guide to Setup business in Sharjah Publishing City Freezone go through this.
Finding a reputable business setup company that can provide all of the services needed to start a business is one of the most difficult tasks for entrepreneurs in Dubai. SPC offers an excellent and competent business environment, as well as a strategic location in the Sharjah Publishing City (SPC) free zone with no taxes.
No other location in the world offers international publishers and printing houses such a comprehensive combination of financial and legal incentives to relocate. A helpful forum for traders or those desiring to enter the publishing business, the full-service free zone manufacturing and publishing offers complete company formation in SPC Freezone. It’s a perfect venue for exchanging innovative ideas and information in a fully reinforced and integrated environment.
Businesses in the SPC free zone have a variety of opportunities
- You can rent an office space for a modest cost.
- The SPC enterprises are given a 25-year lease that can be extended.
- You can hire people from other countries.
- Foreign ownership is 100 percent.
- 100 percent capital and profit repatriation
- Companies operating in this zone are free from income and export taxes.
- Employee visa services are available online.
Different Types of Businesses that you can Setup Sharjah Publishing City
- Establishment of a Free Zone (FZE) – A business with just one stakeholder (individual or corporate entity).
- Free Zone Company (FZC), with up to 7 shareholders (individual or corporate entities or a mix of both).
- Local Branch of a UAE company.
- A foreign company’s international branch.
How to establish a Company in Sharjah Publishing City?
Due to the amazing facilities, it is quite easy to start a business in Sharjah Publishing City’s free zone. Select the best structure, follow all the instructions, and submit all the required paperwork, and you’ll have the license in two to four weeks. And you are good to start your business.
The step-by-step guide is as follows:
- Select the Type of Company You Want to Register with SPC.
- Make an application for the business license you require.
- Decide what kind of office space your company needs.
- Submit the Documents Required to Establish a Company in SPC
- Complete the branch registration process.
Documents Required to Establish a Company in the SPC Free Zone
To Establish a Freezone (FZE)
- Application for SPC Free Zone Company Registration
- Shareholders, directors, and managers’ passport copies
- Emirates & Visa ID copies of the managers, directors, and shareholders
- Evidence of the shareholders’ addresses, such as recent utility bills and bank statements
- A photo of the shareholder the size of a passport (white background)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association with the proposed Manager’s specimen signature.
To Open a Company’s Branch
- Owner Declaration form
- Company Registration Form
- A copy of the manager’s passport and a picture
- Attested Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Parent Company as proof of the Manager’s address
- Authenticated Parent Company’s Certificate of Incorporation
- Authenticated Board Resolution and Parent Company Power of Attorney
- The parent company’s verified business license.
How can IBG Consulting support you?
Starting with selecting the business venture, finding the ideal office space, and finishing with the issuance of the trade license, to the business setup in SPC free zone, our expert team will walk you through the company formation procedure. IBG Consulting is well experienced in helping investors and company owners launch operations in the UAE. To effectively and efficiently provide our corporate services to investors worldwide, we offer a multi-platform client service. Our professional staff can help you incorporate your business into the SPC-free zone and other UAE jurisdictions to best serve the way to your business interests.