As we continue to Innovate, Build, Grow and expand our reach across the globe, we are always on the lookout for customer oriented, loyal and committed people to join the IBG family.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with your updated profile to be considered for a role.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Process orders, forms, and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Business Setup Consultant
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed..
- Individuals working as an Operations Executive need to communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently.
- Assists in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
- Manages the company's commercial operations and various expenses and budget.
- Keeps a check on the performance of the operations of both internal service providers and external service providers.
- Monitors the condition of the facility and keep a check on the environmental performance and give suggestions or approve funds or plans for spending.
- One of the most important tasks is to provide them with a work environment which is favorable for high work productivity.
- Monitors the every performance metrics and they should receive and respond to approvals and notifications on a regular basis.
- Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- MBA required.
- 3-5 years in business operations experience.
- Must has the tendency to do multi-tasking
- Must has rigorous and hardworking personality.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.