As we continue to Innovate, Build, Grow and expand our reach across the globe, we are always on the lookout for customer oriented, loyal and committed people to join the IBG family.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with your updated profile to be considered for a role.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to customer’s emails and follow up on customer queries where necessary.
- Customer complaints management and follow up.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Follow predefined communication scripts when handling different topics.
- Provide product and service information to customers and upsell IBG products and services where required.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Process orders, forms, and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information, call logs and reports according to standard operating procedures.
- Document, analyze and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation in any field with previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong verbal, on-call communication with good listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Business Setup Consultant
- Provide solutions to clients by selling IBG services and developing long term relationships with prospective clients
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing regular support, information, and guidance, through extensive research and up-to-date knowledge on products and services available across all UAE and International jurisdictions
- Maintain an on-going relationship with all external touchpoints including the principles (jurisdiction authorities) and Channel Partners
- Ensure regular knowledge sharing with internal teams by keeping an eye on the latest industry trends and competitor activity
- Ensure that company defined standards of ethics, transparency and service quality are always maintained
- Attend regular educational workshops, networking sessions, business exhibitions and professional society events to maintain a relationship with industry peers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and researching and analyzing sales options
- Excellent communication skills with external customers and internal customers to maximize efficiency of service delivery and minimize complaints.
- Updated knowledge of UAE rules & regulations in relation to business licenses, visas and related services.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the on-field PRO team.
- Maintain an updated back end tracking mechanism to track progress on tasks for each client case.
- Regularly communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 3-5 years experience in business operations experience
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Stay up to date on UAE rules and regulations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are an advantage.