The only emirate located on both coasts, Sharjah is the home to both culture and innovation through science and technology. Standing as the third largest emirate in the UAE, Sharjah houses almost 45,000 small and medium-sized enterprises focused on manufacturing, real estate, gas, tourism, education, healthcare, logistics, and business services.
Business setup in Sharjah is favorable to investors from around the world due to its easy access to Asian, European, and African markets. Moreover, Sharjah has a highly diverse economy with improved ports and facilities and supportive government policies, creating a work-friendly environment.
MEET THE SHARJAH MEDIA CITY FREE ZONE
Founded in 2017, Sharjah Media City Free Zone or SHAMS made company registration in the freezone easier and affordable. Of the four free zones in Sharjah, SHAMS is unique by highlighting the media and creative sector. However, aside from championing the media and production sector, Shams also has various available business activities under commercial, service, and industrial licenses.
Why choose SHAMS? Here are the benefits:
- One of the most convenient free zone company formation. Aside from having one of the simplest application processes, SHAMS company formation allows remote registration – your presence is not required during the application process.
- Low-cost licensing and tax-friendly. SHAMS is currently offering a promo price of AED 5750. Companies also get to enjoy zero corporate tax, personal income tax, and custom duties.
- Flexible ownership. SHAMS allows 100% foreign ownership. Moreover, the authority does not require NOC from your current sponsor.
- Top-notch facilities and services. To give only the best to its community, SHAMS has invested greatly in developing its document processing system, customer services, and physical facilities such as co-working spaces and warehouses.
What are the steps in starting a business in SHAMS?
- Early on, decide on the type of business you want to venture in and the legal entity of your choice.
- Submit trade name to reserve.
- Acquire initial approval.
- Prepare the required documents:
– Memorandum of Association
– Board resolution
– Power of attorney
– Other supporting documents such as passport copies, visa, etc.
- Decide on your office requirements.
- Pay the appropriate amount.
- Collect your license and open a corporate bank account.
HOW CAN IBG CONSULTING HELP YOU?
IBG Consulting is armed with a vast knowledge of experience when it comes to trade license acquisition and business setup. We are a team of dedicated individuals who are here to help you build your empire in the UAE.
As your chosen local service agent, we will assist in preparing related documents as well as become the bridge between you and your chosen authority.
Aside from SHAMS free zone business setup, we can also help you with corporate bank account opening, visa processing, digital marketing services, accounting & bookkeeping, and PRO services to aid your needs as you start your company.
Contact us today.