Curious on where you can get a Trade License in just over five minutes?
Dubai now offers an instant trade license where you can get your commercial or professional license with just as much as five minutes, as long as you already have complete requirements.
An initiative by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai, the instant trade license aims to boost the UAE’s economy through the emirate where global traders and investors meet. The Instant Trade License in Dubai makes it easier for entrepreneurs to start their business in Dubai Mainland, without compromising the legality and effectiveness of their licenses.
It has become more relevant during this time of pandemic, as the Dubai instant trade license minimizes human interaction and additional approvals to other government entities, making it a safer choice for local and foreign investors alike to start their business within the Emirate and the country.
What are the benefits of an instant trade license?
● Same-day issuance; may take five to ten minutes processing and releasing
● Investors can immediately use their licenses upon receiving
● Instant Dubai Chamber membership if you applied for a commercial activity
● May receive an establishment card for an additional fee
● Will receive three work permits for employees
● No tenancy contract in the first year
● No trade name and initial approval needed in the first year
● MOA not required immediately
Who can get this type of trade license in Dubai?
Limited Liability Companies, Sole Proprietorship, and Civil Companies with business activities that does not need additional external approvals may acquire this Dubai trade license.
What is the application process for an instant trade license in Dubai?
● Prepare the documents needed:
– Passport copies of all partners
– Residence visa copy Emirates ID
– NOC from your current sponsor/employer
– Passport and Emirates ID copy of local sponsor
– Original ID (for individuals who do not have an account yet)
● Select your legal entity type (LLC, LLC-single owner, civil company, Sole Proprietorship)
● Choose your business activity and shareholding structure
● Pick three trade name options
● Determine your company’s share capital
● Complete the necessary application forms and submit your requirements
● Pay your license fee. To support entrepreneurs during this time of pandemic, Dubai DED has reduced the license fee to AED 250.
● Receive your license.
How can IBG Consulting help you?
Acquiring a Dubai trade license may seem new to some traders. With IBG Consulting’s years of experience in the sector, we can help ease your worries and assist you in preparing your documents, acquiring your visas, and obtaining your instant license.
We are a team of professionals equipped enough to provide you with the best business solutions and service that will guide you to the business success that you dream of, here in Dubai, UAE.
For more information and initial consultation, contact us today for premium assistance.